Chartered Surveyor (Telecoms)
Location: City, London
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, bonus
Company: Fusion People
Job type: Permanent
Date posted: 09/03/2011 10:46:48
Description: As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of one or more property portfolios particularly within the wireless telecoms market. The role requires considerable expertise in developing relationships both within Network Rail and with external clients. The clear objectives will be to create and grow business opportunities with existing and new customers to maximise revenue from Network Rail's property assets. You will have an established presence in the marketplace that will enable you build strong relationships with mobile operators as well as targeting the industry through effective marketing. The aim is to ensure that Network Rail's recognition in the marketplace is enhanced and maintained.
1. Manage and maximise the income potential of the business, developing and implementing policies and strategies to drive revenue growth.
2. Develop and implement detailed income and expenditure budgets for the business; delivering timely and accurate forecasting as required.
3. Analyse financial performance, key performance indicators and other aspects of the business, providing regular and ad-hoc reports to the National Businesses Manager as required.
4. Negotiate and agree property and other transactions within delegated authorities; initiating and leading European Union compliant competitive tender processes when appropriate.
5. Proactively develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, industry professionals and contractors such that the business can be managed efficiently and effectively.
6. Proactively develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders at route, territory and national level such that the business is both adequately supported and effectively promoted across the company.
7. Manage the delivery of investment programmes to programme and to budget for the business in conjunction with the major projects and investment team and / or the client as appropriate.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Chartered Surveyor although key is your knowledge and expertise of the marketplace - both in property and telecoms. Key things are someone who is MRICS, general practise chartered surveyor who has worked in telecoms, the position will be working with mobile phone companies for selling and leasing of land for mobile phone masts We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.